It can be difficult to manage all aspects of your life whilst studying full time. Not just for the young students but also those student who have a family to look after.

There is always someone that you can talk to at the University if things get too much. The Student Advice and Support Service and The University Counselling Service are to name a few, but if you would like some more information about who you can discuss a problem with, come and speak to a member of the InfoHub team who will be happy to help.