If you or a fellow student is involved in an accident on the University Campus and require a First Aider, you should go to the nearest University building and ask for a First Aider. There is usually a First Aider notice displayed with contact telephone numbers to reach them on.

If the accident is serious and/or life threatening then you should dial 999 immediately.

Useful Websites